L'il Critters™ Vitamin D
Here Comes the Sunshine Vitamin!
One serving of L’il Critters™ Vitamin D3 Gummy Bears provides an excellent source of Vitamin D, also known as “the sunshine vitamin.” Winter isn’t the only season in which sufficient Vitamin D intake can be a problem for children. Busy lifestyles, sun exposure concerns and picky young eaters are among the factors that contribute to inadequate Vitamin D levels. Why is it important? Vitamin D helps promote calcium absorption and the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Naturally sourced blueberry, cherry and blackberry flavours.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Contain naturally sourced flavours
- Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency
- No synthetic dyes
- Gluten Free
Children (2 years and older), take 1 gummy vitamin twice daily. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
- Processed in a facility with products that contain egg, fish, shellfish, soy and tree nuts
- Take only as directed. Do not exceed suggested dosage. If your child has a medical condition or is on medication, please seek the advice of a qualified health care professional before using. Not recommended for children under two years of age due to choking. Do not use if inner seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
- This product may settle during shipping. Store at room temperature. Do not expose to excessive heat or moisture. Colours may darken over time.